Our extraordinary mission requires extraordinary people.
We are committed to developing and implementing innovations in health care, and we believe our employees represent the best way to bring that commitment to life. At VNS Health, we provide all team members with meaningful experiences to grow and develop through access to programs and tools that empower them to own their careers.
Whether you are an experienced business professional, a senior leader, or a new graduate, there is no better time than right now to join VNS Health. We invite you to learn about available positions.
Corporate and Business Roles
We drive our healthcare strategy through administrative, operational, and management roles to create impactful change.
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources (Talent & Learning, Culture & Inclusion, Total Rewards, People Support and Service)
- Quality and Compliance (legal, policy, clinical standards)
- Training and Professional Development (clinical and administrative)
VNS Health is on a path to being a more fully integrated home and community-based healthcare organization—caring for those most in need and delivering value to key stakeholders. The organization has proven its ability to improve outcomes for complex patients, providing care at a lower cost, and in a more convenient setting.
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
VNS Health has not only an important mission, but a history of innovation and a bold vision for the future. There is a growth mindset that runs throughout the organization. We are prioritizing the development of new products to help us deliver on our mission to improve the healthcare experience and outcomes through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health care.
Senior Vice President, Product Strategy
"VNS Health gave me the flexibility to do what was extremely important to me, the ability to do the rehab fieldwork that I loved while being able to pursue other passions. By not having to choose between the two, I was able to achieve a balance and the opportunity to advance in both my professional life and my personal life."
– Kimberly Colorito, Provider & Corporate Compliance Manager
"VNS Health’s Cultural Marketing Development oversees the Asian hospice campaign that educates the whole Asian community, including doctors, nurses, and hospitals, on treating members within that community. Our goal is to provide patients with a better quality of life at the end of life.”
– Orlando Tsang, Manager, Cultural Market Development
- Brooklyn, New York Clinical Field Manager " Brooklyn" Multidiscipline Health Services, Health Services, Registered Nurse
- Brooklyn, New York Registered Nurse Preceptor - Brooklyn, NY Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Manhattan, New York System Administrator, Support A Business Systems Analysis, Information Technology
Sign up for job alerts
Register to be notified as soon as new jobs become available.