Registered Nurse, Home Care, Bronx
VNS Health Home Care RNs redefine the standard of patient-centered care for New Yorkers while keeping them out of the crowded hospital system so they can heal and age where they are most comfortable- in their homes and community. Our nurses provide the Future of Care by meeting patients where they are. We design and deliver individualized care plans and exceptional clinical outcomes to our neighbors most in need. Be part of our 130-year history and innovative Future of Care built by visiting nurses like you.
$104,868.00 - $130,268.00 Annual
Along with our highly competitive base pay, we offer pay differentials based on education, clinical experience, certifications, and work in high need areas.
What We Provide
- Attractive sign-on bonus and referral bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO), starting at 31 days and 9 paid company holidays
- No employee contribution cost or annual deductible for health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your loved ones w (Medical, Dental, Vision); Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: 4-weeks paid clinical orientation, preceptorship, and ongoing skills labs
- Tuition reimbursement following 6 months and CEU credits
- Employer-matched retirement savings program
- Personal and financial wellness programs
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for healthcare and dependent care
- Opportunities to contribute to clinical research and other organizational projects
What You Will Do
- Practice independently in the community as part of an interdisciplinary care team
- Deliver personalized nursing and care management to patients in their home or care facilities
- Constantly evaluate evolving patient needs and respond with plan of care adjustments
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New York State
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in a medical/surgical environment.
- Valid driver's license or NYS Non-Driver photo ID card may be required
If you are applying to the per diem per visit version of this job, the hiring range is as follows: $69.34- $110.00 per visit.
VNS Health is one of the nation’s largest nonprofit home and community-based health care organizations. Innovating in health care for more than 125 years, our commitment to health and well-being is what drives us—we help people live, age and heal where they feel most comfortable, in their own homes, connected to their family and community. On any given day, more than 10,000 VNS Health team members deliver compassionate care, unparalleled expertise and 24/7 solutions and resources to the more than 43,000 “neighbors” who look to us for care. Powered and informed by data analytics that are unmatched in the home and community-health industry, VNS Health offers a full range of health care services, solutions and health plans designed to simplify the health care experience and meet the diverse and complex needs of the communities and people we serve in New York and beyond.
At VNS Health, we drive and support a culture of innovation by providing team members with the tools and resources to explore innovative ideas on their own. In addition to being a healthcare services organization, we are on the… [more]Learn More
- Manhattan, New York Contact Center Agent I Customer/Consumer Service, Customer Service
- Manhattan, New York RN Field Supervisor- Personal Care- Long Island/Nassau County Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Manhattan, New York Contract Specialist Contract Services
Mission & Values
As a team member of VNS Health, you share a passion for improving the health of patients through best-in-class care in the home and the community.
At VNS Health, our priority is to create an environment where every team member feels they belong and are included.
We provide our team members a well-rounded employment experience, competitive compensation, and a robust and affordable benefits package that serves you and your family. Our Total Rewards Program at VNS Health is an investment in your health, wealth and life.